Monday, July 18, 2011

Motivational Guitar Quotes




Sometimes you feel like giving up the guitar, because maybe your playing isn't improving like you want to. But don't give up! Hey, every guitar player have been in that situation and you're not alone, my dear guitarist friend. Maybe you just need  to rest your finger, and read some of this inspiring quotes from famous guitarist around the world. It will motivates you. ;)



Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded.
Jimi Hendrix

Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.
Pele

Lean your body forward slightly to support the guitar against your chest, for the poetry of the music should resound in your heart.
Andres Segovia


My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am.
Joan Jett

To stay a great singer or guitar player, you've got to do it 24/7. That's what I do.
Sammy Hagar

Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument.
Steve Vai

It wasn't all spent on practicing, I did do other things! but the classical guitar means a lot to me so I spend many hours building good chops and getting a good program together.
Jim Sullivan

Well, Steve Vai joined my dad's band right around the time when I actually started playing guitar. So he gave me a couple of lessons on fundamentals, and gave me some scales and practice things to work on. But I pretty much learned everything by ear.
Dweezil Zappa


I taught myself how to play the guitar. I never studied music.
Dan Hawkins

I learned to tune a guitar by ear. That method has served me pretty well.
Charley Pride

Try to be consistent. Try to practice every day. Practice as much as you can and want to. Try to start with at least an hour a day and take it up from there. Basically, the more you practice, the better you’re going to get.
Troy Stetina

No comments:

Post a Comment